This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of PGEl and PGF2α on insulin and glucagon levels during the intravenous glucose tolerance test in man.Diabetes & Metabolism. 1978; (in press)
- Reduction of circulating insulin levels during the infusion of different prostaglandins in the rat.Acta Endocrinol. 1975; 79: 266
- Inhibition of in vivo insulin secretion by prostaglandins.J Clin Invest. 1974; 54: 310
- A role for prostaglandin E in defective insulin secretion and carbohydrate intolerance in diabetes mellitus.J Clin Invest. 1977; 60: 747
© 1978 Published by Elsevier Inc.