This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sex hormones, brain development and brain function.Endocrinology. 1966; 75: 627
- Irreversible androgen programming at birth of microsomal and soluble rat liver enzymes active on 4-androstene-3,17-dione and 5α-androstane −3α,17β-diol.J. Biol. Chem. 1976; 269: 711
- Sex and hormonal modification of 6-keto-PGF1α release by rat aorta.Life Sci. 1980; 27: 1233
- 6-keto-PGF1α synthesis by diabetic rat aorta: Effect of substrate concentration and cholesterol feeding.in: 5th Ed. Proc. Soc. Expt. Biol. Med.171. 1982 (In Press)
- Modification of nvulatory mechanisms by postnatal administration of estrogen to the rat.Am. J. Physiol. 1963; 205: 842
- Differential influence of lipoproteins isolated from women and men on the activity of the PGI2 synthetase activity.Prostaglandins and Med. 1981; 6: 515
© 1983 Published by Elsevier Inc.