This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prostaglandin endoperoxides. A new concept concerning the mode of action and release of prostaglandins.in: Proc Natl Aced Sci USA. 71. 1974: 3824
- Aspirin selectively inhibits prostaglandin production in human platelets.Nature New Biology. 1971; 231: 235
- The inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase of rabbit platelets by aspirin is prevented by salicylic acid and phenanthrolines.Eur J Pharmacol. 1978; 50: 231
- Interference by sulfinpyrazone and salicylate of aspirin inhibition of platelet cyclooxygenase activity.Prostaglandins Med. 1979; 3: 327
- Salicylate reverses in vitro aspirin inhibition of rat platelet and vascular prostaglandin generation.Biochem Pharmacol. 1980; 29: 1093
- Salicylate-aspirin interaction in the rat. Evidence that salicylate accumulating during aspirin administration may protect vascular prostacyclin from aspirin-induced inhibition.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1108
© 1984 Published by Elsevier Inc.