This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Comparative pharmacology of calcium antagonists: nifedipine, verapamil and diltiazem.Am J Cardiol. 1980; 46: 1047-1058
- Effects of verapamil and nifedipine on platelet activation.Circulation. 1980; 62: 326
- Mobilization of arachidonic acid in human platelets. Kinetics and Ca 2+ dependency.Biochim Biophys Acts. 1977; 488: 370-380
- Thromboxanes: A near group of biologically active compounds derived from prostaglandin endoperoxides.in: Proc Natl Aced Sci USA. 72. 1975: 2994-2998
- Radio mmunoassay of serum thrombrnone B : A simple method of assessing pharmacologic effects on platelet function.in: Samuelsson B. Ramwell P.W. Paoletti R. Advances in prostaglandin and thromboxane research. 6. Raven Press, Newr York1980: 187-191
© 1984 Published by Elsevier Inc.