This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chloride secretion by canine tracheal epithelium: II The cellular electrical potential profile.J. Membrane Biol. 1982; 70: 227-238
- Modification of Na and Cl transport in canine tracheal mucosa by prostaglandins.Am. J. Physiol. 1981; 240: F101-F105
- Effects of tachykinins on the electrical activity of isolated canine tracheal epithelium; an exploratory study.Regulatory Peptides. 1985; 12: 9-19
- Effects of calcium antagonist TMB-8 on active Na and C1 transport in rabbit ileum.Am J Physiol. 1986; 250: G691-G697
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.