This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Endogenous prostaglandins in human parturition.in: Keirse M.J.N.C. Anderson A.B.M. Bennebroek-Gravenhorst J. Human Parturition. Leiden University Press, Leiden1979: 101
- Prostaglandins in umbilical plasma at elective cesarean section.Br J Obstet Gynaec. 1979; 86: 282
- A sensitive radioimmunoassay for 11-deoxy-13,14-dihydro-15-keto-11,16-cyclo-prostaglandin E2: Application as an index of prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis during human pregnancy and parturition.Prostaglandins Leukotrienes Med. 1982; 9: 549
- Transfer and metabolism of prostaglandins in the isolated perfused human placental cotyledon.in: Abstract 157. Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Phoenix AZ1985
☆This study was supported, in part, by NIH Grants 5-P50-HD-11149 and HD-20779.
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.