This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of progesterone withdrawal on uterine prostaglandin levels in the ovariectomized pregnant rat.Prostagl Leuk Med. 1987; 29: 95
- Prostaglandin synthesis in the male and female reproductive tract.J Reprod Fert. 1981; 62: 293
- Comparison of various prostaglandins (PGs) on the in vitro longitudinal uterine smooth muscle of the rat and guinea-pig.Br J Pharm. 1979; 68: 150
- Effect of PGF2α, PGE2 and ICI 81008 on the in vivo and in vitro uterus of non-pregnant rats and guinea-pigs.Br J Pharm. 1980; 69: 309
- Prostaglandins, thromboxanes and the pregnant rat uterus at term.Br J Pharm. 1981; 73: 75
- Dual actions of prostacyclin (PGI2) on the rat pregnant uterus.Prostaglandins. 1979; 17: 667
- The effect of the antiprogestin RU 486 on uterine contractility and sensitivity to prostaglandin and oxytocin.Br J Obstet Gynec. 1988; 95: 126
- Synthesis and biological properties of 9-deoxo-16,16-dimethyl-9-methylene-PGE.Prostaglandins. 1979; 17: 657
- Thromboxanes: A new group of biologically active compounds derived from prostaglandin endoperoxides.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci. 72. 1975: 2994
- An enzyme isolated from arteries transforms prostaglandin endoperoxide to an unstable substance that inhibits platelet aggregation.Nature. 1976; 263: 663
- The concentration of 6-keto prostaglandin F1α is markedly elevated at the site of blastocyst implantation in the rat.Prostaglandins. 1978; 16: 599
- Uterine production of prostaglandins F2α and 6-keto PGF1α by ovariectomized pregnant rats receiving antiprogesterone steroid or in which progesterone has been withdrawn.Prostaglandins Leukotrienes Essential Fatty Acids. 1991; (Submitted to)
Accepted: July 4, 1991
Received: April 23, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.