Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
- Airway remodeling in asthma.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2003; 111: 215-225
- Signal transduction in smooth muscle.J. Appl. Physiol. 2001; 91: 1431-1437
- Effects of LTD4 on human airway smooth muscle cell proliferation, matrix expression, and contraction in vitro.Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 1998; 19: 453-461
- CysLT1 receptor upregulation by TGF-β and IL-13 is associated with bronchial smooth muscle cell proliferation in response to LTD4.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2003; 111: 1032-1040
- A role for cysteinyl leukotrienes in airway remodeling in a mouse asthma model.Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2002; 165: 108-116
- 8-Epi-PGF2α, a novel noncyclooxygenase-derived prostaglandin, constricts airways in vitro.Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 1996; 153: 590-596
- Acute effects of prostaglandin D2 to induce airflow obstruction and airway microvascular leakage in guinea pigs.Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2001; 66: 1-15
- Role of thromboxane A2 in airway microvascular leakage induced by inhaled platelet-activating factor.J. Appl. Physiol. 1991; 71: 1729-1734
- Thromboxane A2 synthetase inhibitor (OKY-046) improves abnormal mucociliary transport in asthmatic patients.Ann. Allergy. 1992; 68: 53-56
- Thromboxane A2 mimetic (U-46619) induces hyperresponsiveness of smooth muscle in the canine bronchiole, but not in the trachea.Prostaglandins Leukot Essent. Fatty Acids. 1996; 54: 129-134
- Effect of AA-2414, a thromboxane A2 receptor antagonist, on airway inflammation in subjects with asthma.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 1999; 103: 1054-1061
- Effect of thromboxane A2 inhibitors on allergic pulmonary inflammation in mice.Eur. Respir. J. 1998; 11: 624-629
- Two thromboxane A2 receptor isoforms in human platelets. Opposite coupling to adenylyl cyclase with different sensitivity to Arg60 to Leu mutation.J. Clin. Invest. 1996; 97: 949-956
- Thromboxane A2/prostaglandin H2-stimulated mitogenesis of coronary artery smooth muscle cells involves activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase and S6 kinase.J. Biol. Chem. 1994; 269: 5693-5698
- Thromboxane A2 and vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.Hypertension. 1995; 26: 771-780
- Picotamide, an antithromboxane agent, inhibits the migration and proliferation of arterial myocytes.Eur. J. Pharmacol. 1998; 355: 77-83
- Inhibition by salbutamol of the proliferation of human airway smooth muscle cells grown in culture.Br. J. Pharmacol. 1994; 111: 641-647
- Thromboxane prostanoid receptor in human airway smooth muscle cells.Eur. J. Pharmacol. 2003; 474: 149-159
- Role and mechanism of thromboxane-induced proliferation of cultured airway smooth muscle cells.Am. J. Physiol. 1992; 263: L555-561
V. Velarde, M.E. Ullian, T.A. Morinelli, R.K. Mayfield, A.A. Jaffa, Mechanisms of MAPK activation by bradykinin in vascular smooth muscle cells, Am. J. Physiol. Cell Physiol. 277 (1999) C253–261.
- Angiotensin II-induced growth of vascular smooth muscle cells requires an Src-dependent activation of the epidermal growth factor receptor.Kidney Int. 2000; 58: 549-558
- Lysophosphatidic acid stimulates p21-activated kinase in vascular smooth muscle cells.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2002; 291: 687-691
R. Bobe, X. Yin, M.-C. Roussanne, O. Stepien, E. Polidano, C. Faverdin, P. Marche, Evidence for ERK1/2 activation by thrombin that is independent of EGFR transactivation, Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol. 285 (2003) H745–754.
- The critical role of c-Src and the Shc/Grb2/ERK2 signaling pathway in angiotensin II-dependent VSMC proliferation.Exp. Cell Res. 2003; 287: 339-349
- The G protein coupled to the thromboxane A2 receptor in human platelets is a member of the novel Gq family.J. Biol. Chem. 1991; 266: 9309-9313
- Differential signaling by the thromboxane receptor isoforms via the novel GTP-binding protein, Gh.J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274: 12774-12779
- Thromboxane A2 receptors.Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2000; 60: 175-189
- The Thromboxane A2 receptor activates mitogen-activated protein kinase via protein kinase C-dependent Gi coupling and src-dependent phosphorylation of the epidermal growth factor receptor.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 2001; 296: 426-433
- A dual inhibitor of platelet-derived growth factor beta-receptor and Src kinase activity potently interferes with motogenic and mitogenic responses to PDGF in vascular smooth muscle cells. A novel candidate for prevention of vascular remodeling.Circ. Res. 1999; 85: 12-22
- P.E. Thomas, Myofibroblast differentiation by transforming growth factor-β1 is dependent on cell adhesion and integrin signaling via focal adhesion kinase.J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278: 12384-12389
☆Supported by Grant-in-Aid from Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.