Abbreviations:DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), ePTB (early preterm birth (<34 weeks gestation)), VLBW (very low birth weight)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids
- Effects of omega-3 fatty acids in prevention of early preterm delivery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized studies.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2016; 198: 40-46
- Effect of DHA supplementation during pregnancy on maternal depression and neurodevelopment of young children: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1675-1683
- DHA supplementation and pregnancy outcomes.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2013; 97: 808-815
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid supplementation during pregnancy on gestational age and size at birth: randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in Mexico.Food Nutr. Bull. 2010; 31: S108-S116
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid supplementation during pregnancy on fetal heart rate and variability: a randomized clinical trial.Prostaglandins Leukot. Essent. Fatty Acids. 2013; 88: 331-338
- Commensurate priors on a finite mixture model for incorporating repository data in clinical trials.Stat. Biopharm. Res. 2016; 8: 151-160
- Predicting the effect of maternal docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) supplementation to reduce early preterm birth in Australia and the United States using results of within country randomized controlled trials.Prostaglandins Leukot. Essent. Fatty Acids. 2016; 112: 44-49
- Outcomes for extremely premature infants.Anesth. Analg. 2015; 120: 1337-1351
- Trends and predictors of folic acid awareness and periconceptional use in pregnant women.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2005; 192: 121-128
- Effect of neighbourhood income and maternal education on birth outcomes: a population-based study.CMAJ. 2006; 174: 1415-1420
Supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health ( HD047315 ).
Clinical trial registry: ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00266825.